- More levels! With all the recent additions we feel it’s time to construct some more levels to showcase the features a bit more.
- Gamification! We will scoring many elements. Building damage. Deaths. Fire damage. Carbon footprint. Speed. With scores come leaderboards. Lets see who the real riot-masters are!
- Pubs. What would London be without some Pubs, eh? Pick your time of attack wisely. The London Pub can sometimes contain fearsome beasts.
- Time to rebuild. We are really keen to get the “cycle of life” thing going on. We want the environment to start growing back after it’s become nothing but forest and ruins. We want a new, improved city. With tougher police and better trained engineers. How many eras can you ruin before you finally get stopped?
- New themes. We don’t just want to ruin London. We will spare no expense bringing you a myriad of totally unconnected locale. Next up is 1930’s Chicago!
- More Wild Beasties! We want more animals. Real, mythical and extinct. After all, how can we get the cycle of life going, without dinosaurs, right? Because without dinosaurs shitting everywhere we would have no people. Makes sense right? Don’t worry, it will soon enough!